If we were to describe our game in a few words, they would be Ukraine, Oil, freebies and stereotypes!
Yes, these are the definitions given by people who see our game for the first time. We don’t deny it, it's true! The game is built on these stereotypes, in the best sense, and therefore is interesting and exciting!
The first part of the trilogy, Highly Likely, is a surreal 2D Adventure about a funny and somewhat naive character called Mikola who is trying to do all he can to save his homestead.
The story unfolds in a most ordinary Ukrainian farmstead near the Polish border, where the main character, Mikola, lives with his wife. In pursuit of his dream, he lands in tough circumstances and finds himself facing the threat of total ruin. It would seem that it's over, and there’s no hope. However, fate gives our hero a chance, albeit a very dangerous one, in the form of an “abandoned” oil pipeline. Realizing that he has nothing left to lose, Mikola, without thinking twice, decides to use it and, using various improvised devices, starts a risky venture that involves him in incredibly amusing, sometimes dangerous and unpredictable adventures.
- More than 5 hours of gameplay.
- A tragicomic plot divided into acts.
- A variety of quests.
- Picturesque landscapes in 23 night and day locations.
- Over 30 characters.
- More than fifty interactive items.
- More than a dozen types of vehicles: from a bicycle to a steam locomotive.
- 130 unique animations of the main character.
- Multiple movement paths that help to avoid obstacles and perform other maneuvers.
- Original soundtrack recorded with live instruments.
A narrator! First of all, our game is a story with a fascinating and rich plot. We really wanted the players to be able to fully enjoy the game process, so that they can fully appreciate its idea, and be able to emotionally empathize with the main character. For this reason, we employed a storyteller, who throughout the game narrates off-screen events, voices the thoughts of the characters, and conducts dialogs on behalf of the characters.